[Zope] Re: HTML post processing in Zope

Cyrille Bonnet cyrille at 3months.com
Mon May 16 21:37:25 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I got the filter to work. I just added 3 lines of code in
"ZPublisher.HTTPResponse.HTTPResponse" (thanks for your suggestion, Dieter):

         doctype_str_search = re.compile(r'<!DOCTYPE.*>')
         body = doctype_str_search.sub('<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">', body)

         body = body.replace('/>', '>')

It works great except that... it breaks the WebDAV ( I can still connect
but can't see the files).

I'd like to add a condition there: if WebDAV, don't do anything. But all
I have is the body. No port, for instance...

I thought of testing: if content type = 'text/html', byt WebDAV will
probably be of that type.

Any suggestion will be wecome.

Cyrille