[Zope] Keyword index search

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sat May 21 07:54:33 EDT 2005

--On Samstag, 21. Mai 2005 13:29 Uhr +0200 Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:

>> A long standing bug in "KeywordIndex"...
>>

> Hi Dieter!
> I can't understand the lack of concern you talk about unresolved bugs in
> Zope
> It seems Zope is not a serious tool. Imagine you want to buy a car but
> the seller says: in these model there are a bug on the brake system but I
> you put these extra no problem

This bug is indeed a very old bug: collector.zope.org/Zope/889
So it is up to *someone* to fix it - this means writing additional
tests for the fix. If you volunteer to write additional test
then I volunteer to fix the bug. So bugs become fixed as needed. Maybe there
was no need to fix this bug so far :-)

-aj