[Zope] DTML in Zope 2 vs Zope 3

Hugo Ramos ramosh at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:11:12 EDT 2005

Yellow,

I have the same feeling... Python should be the primary language used
in Zope but let's not just cut the support on DTML leaving thousands
out there spinning around and having to go into Python as fast as they
can because DTML is not supported anymore.
Changes take time... Getting used to Python only in Zope takes time...
and I'm not so sure the employers out there are that kind allowing
everybody to take time making the move.

Regards
Hugo

Hugo Ramos - ramosh at gmail.com