[Zope] LDAPUserFolder at Zope root

John Ziniti jziniti at speakeasy.org
Thu May 26 10:24:58 EDT 2005

Oscar Figueiredo wrote:
> I tried the dummy way : delete the acl_users with an intent to instanciate a
> LDAPUSerFolder afterwards but that locked me out in a way I could do nothing

You need to log in as the emergency user, delete the old acl-users,
instantiate the new LDAPUserFolder, and then logout and log in again
as someone from the LDAPUserFolder who has Manager privileges (just
make sure that such a user exists!).  If any problems ever arise
with the LDAPUserFolder, you'll need to log in as the emergency
user in order to fix them.

HTH,
JZ