[Zope] manage_minimize

Krzysztof Kubacki krzysztof.kubacki at bmpg.pl
Fri Nov 4 05:33:11 EST 2005

Hi,

Zope-2-7-6
I would like to minimize cache of my ZODB mounted database by manage_minimize function from PythonScript placed in Root Folder.
I created the mounted database called "mounted_database" in ZODB.

When I do it this way context.Control_Panel.Database.mounted_database.manage_minimize() it minimizes main database but not mounted_database,

but when I do it this way context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('Control_Panel/Database/mounted_database/manage_minimize') it works.

Why??? I have to use the first solution becouse I'm going to place more code after minimizing.

Regards
Krzychu