[Zope] ASP404 on Win2003

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:22:15 EST 2005

I have for a while successfully used the ASP404 script (
http://www.zope.org/Members/hiperlogica/ASP404) front ending part of a zope
server using IIS on Win2000.

Recently I changed the front end server to Win2003. I have been attempting
to use the same technique there. All seems to work except for the fact that
the "FORM" part of the request header appears to go missing during the
process -- so all form submits in my particular case fail. I have yet to
determine the root cause, but near as I can tell the "FORM" request segment
loss happens before the asp script gets to handle the redirection,
presumably a change in Win2003's 404/405 error handling strips this out
intentionally or inadvertently?

Are others seeing this same phenomenon? Any work around?