[Zope] 120MB file import failures

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Thu Nov 24 14:49:50 EST 2005

Hello,

I apologize if this is a FAQ, I could not find the answer.

I would like to put a 120MB file into ZODB and it is constantly failing.

TTW insert file fails but works on smaller fails.

WebDAV fails but works on smaller files.

Plus FTP fails having activate it as a last resort.

My environment is FreeBSD 6 with current Zope, Python 2.3.x and a
/tmp directory of 256MB... I noticed once that this could cause this
failure.

Any suggestions?

I do have the file on the OS's filesystem but I see that the object
"import" only applies to ZODB-ready files.

Appreciated,

Michael