[Zope] Creating a DTM Document in a variable folder.

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Fri Nov 25 11:39:04 EST 2005

folder = getattr(context, 'b')
adder = folder.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].methodAdd
adder('index.html', 'Some title')

That creates it with default content. To change it you'll have to call
dtmlm = getattr(context, 'index.html')
dtmlm.manage_edit("bla bla bla bla bla", 'Same title')
# or
f = open('/tmp/foobar.html')
dtmlm.manage_upload(f)

On 11/25/05, Martin Koekenberg <martin at digital-adventures.nl> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I don't have any Python experience yet, so who has a solution for this
> 'problem'.
>
>  Example:
>
> I 've 3 folders a, b & c.
> I want to create a dtml document in a folder by a form. The folder is a
> variable in my form.
>  The formis no problem, the form action is no problem. The python script to
> craete that document is my problem.
>
>  How can I create a DTM Document in a variable container ?
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Martin Koekenberg

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com