[Zope] Re: Zope's Webdav port for RESTful web service

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 28 09:16:04 EST 2005

Hi. Thanks Tres and Sascha for replies. Sascha, I think this is right
way to go and will make a product to do this and put the templates into
skins.  As far as URL's, I was hoping to do something like:

http://mydomain.com/folder_to_resource/resource_id

but I  guess it will be enough to append to the url to trigger the
method(s) Iike:

http://mydomain.com/folder_to_resource/resource_id/get_resource
http://mydomain.com/folder_to_resource/resource_id/modify_resource
etc..

I am not using xhtml for my exchange but another xml format.

I was originally thinking of using a different port for this which is
reason for possible use of webdav port instead of regular port.

Regards,
David