[Zope] unicode problem

abraham.peter at freestart.hu abraham.peter at freestart.hu
Wed Nov 30 08:12:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I've created a folder a put some dtml-methods, External python scripts and a Formulator Forms. It had worked fine till I put the Form's xml page the following line:
<action>int_bev_feldolgoz</action>
int_bev_feldolgoz is dtml method and at the moment only shows the value of REQUEST
Having seen the result of this method I wanted to back to edit the content of the folder, but I couldn't continue. The following error message was displayed:

Error Type: UnicodeEncodeError
Error Value: 'latin-1' codec can't encode character u'\u0170' in position 22895: ordinal not in range(256)

What shall I do? I don't want start it from scratch. All dtml-method with unicode characters worked smoothly. (Debian Sarge Zope2.7)

thanx,

Peter