[Zope] python: calling DTML-methods without quoting

Chris chris-zopemailing at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 11:35:28 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

sorry, I did not explain this clearly:

someDTML looks like this:
<b>Hello World</b>
<dtml-var ZopeTime>

Calling <dtml-var "somePath.someDTML"> returns the html_quoted string
representation:
&lt;b&gt;Hello World&lt;/b&gt;
&lt;dtml-var ZopeTime&gt;

<dtml-with "somePath.someDTML">
   <dtml-var foo>
</dtml-with>
returns
<b>Hello World</b>
2005/10/04 17:29:35.199 GMT+2

As far as I remember, the "old" Zope versions did not html_quote the
html entities. This is what I need in order to have the old applications
run without major "search and replace".

Regards,
Chris