[Zope] Re: INSTALLING gcc (and ZOPE) on DEBIAN

benmania at web.de benmania at web.de
Fri Oct 7 05:16:03 EDT 2005

Hello,

Ok, does this error message mean that it is "just" a swap problem so that I wont have to install gcc, Python anymore?
Having run "top", I could dectect that there is 10,241,428k total Swap. About 3,856,000k of it is actually being used and approximately 6,384,000k is free and about 463,000k is cached.
I expect the 6,384,000k free space not to be enough - right? But what processes am I allowed to kill? Are there any processes that are absolutely neccessary?

Ben