[Zope] Re: ooops... ZMYSQL tests fail in the ZMI on batching dynamic queries

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Sat Oct 8 23:01:26 EDT 2005

Right.  And that is the problem.

I patched lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/dtml/customDefaultReport.dtml per your
suggestion and it fixed the bug I'd reported earlier which had to do with
proper termination of the ranges.  Those now work.

Now, there is a second bug.  When the query is dynamic, that is, the
result of a dtml evaluation, the query value (that is, the result of the
evaluation) does not seem to be preserved and re-evaluated.