[Zope] How to make a table with sortable colmns?

Thomas Apostolou tomatbiz-tominfo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 11:53:29 EDT 2005

Thank you all.
You have helped ance again.
after reading the article above i understood that apart from writing

i sould also import this 2 js files wich makes my page understand what class="listing" means in order to behave like i would expect it to.

<script type="text/javascript" src="./plone_javascript_variables.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="./plone_javascripts.js">

Andreas Jung <lists at andreas-jung.com> wrote:

--On 7. Oktober 2005 14:35:00 +0100 Thomas Apostolou
wrote:

> But how can i tell the table to sort the column i
> click on just like plone does with the members list?

I think he was asking for a client-side-only solution. Google
for "sortable table". This will link you to some JS based solutions.
The solution from
is working for us. Especially you can hook your own comparison methods
when you are dealing with custom types to be sorted (european dates, etc.)

-aj

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!