[Zope] How to create a file and send it by e-mail ?

Nicolas Georgakopoulos nicolasg at vtrip.net
Tue Oct 11 05:45:41 EDT 2005

Hello all, I'm developing using ZPT and I need to create a file (CSV
format) but I'm having some problems:

* 1. *I only know how to create files with python but I get an
*    Error Type: NameError*
*    Error Value: global name 'file' is not defined.

* I think ZOPE doe's not allow python to create files for security
reasons. Can I change this security policy or it will make my
application unsafe? Is there another way to create a file using ZOPE API
calls ?

* 2.*When I create my file how can I send it as an attachment by mail ?
(I already have setup my mail host object and I can send mail's
successfully.)

thanks for your time..

*

*