[Zope] help with MailTemplates 1.0.0

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 10:30:17 EDT 2005

(for the 2nd time, please keep this on the list...)
(just for the light on thinking, that means "hit reply all" or "make
sure zope at zope.org is in the cc list)

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
> Your documentation have anothe problem , you forgot to set a subject in
> your example :(

Oh dear, yes, I remember, I recently made subject required :-S
I'll have to fix that soon...

> After I set a subject it say's :

> I don't know how to setup the _send attribute....

Yes, and? Where's the rest of the traceback? I can't help you without it..

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk