[Zope] help with MailTemplates 1.0.0

Nicolas Georgakopoulos nicolasg at vtrip.net
Tue Oct 11 10:42:53 EDT 2005

Chris Withers wrote:

> (for the 2nd time, please keep this on the list...)
> (just for the light on thinking, that means "hit reply all" or "make
> sure zope at zope.org is in the cc list)

Sorry for that , it was on purpose.. I'm new to Zope and thought that it
wasn't right to bother the rest of the list with my beginner problem...

> Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
>
>> Your documentation have anothe problem , you forgot to set a subject
>> in your example :(
>

> Oh dear, yes, I remember, I recently made subject required :-S
> I'll have to fix that soon...
>
>> After I set a subject it say's :

>> I don't know how to setup the _send attribute....
>

> Yes, and? Where's the rest of the traceback? I can't help you without
> it..
>
> cheers,
>
> Chris

Traceback (innermost last):

  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
  Module None, line 1, in mailAction.py
   - <PythonScript at /testFordelete/mailAction.py>
   - Line 1
  Module Products.MailTemplates.BaseMailTemplate, line 117, in send
  Module Products.MailTemplates.BaseMailTemplate, line 107, in _send
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute '_send'

Thank's for your help, looking forward to test your product tomorrow ;) (don't have more time for today)