[Zope] INSTALLING gcc (and ZOPE) on DEBIAN

benmania at web.de benmania at web.de
Wed Oct 12 06:15:33 EDT 2005

> It's probably not going to be enough anyway.
Oh.But is it possible to install a later "DEBIAN PACKAGE VERSION" because installing DEBIAN PACKAGES does work?
Whenever I try to install ZOPE via apt-get, it is just the 2.6 version that is installed but I need a 2.7 ZOPE version.

> What
> is the end you are trying to reach?

Well, I want to get my ZOPE server running in order to be able to use a CONTENT Management System called ZMS that is based on ZOPE. But this CMS requires a 2.7 ZOPE Version.