[Zope] Error on starting and stopping Zope 2.8.2

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sun Oct 16 15:16:21 EDT 2005

--On 16. Oktober 2005 12:01:00 -0700 Dennis Allison
<allison at shasta.stanford.edu> wrote:

> If the reason for trying to stick with 2.3.5 is to maintain a stable test
> and development environment for Zope 2.8, so be it.  It is much much
> easier to fix one of the multitude of possible variables in a complex
> system.  I, for one, have occasionally created a special instance of Zope
> running a different Python to ensure a problem I had discovered was not
> python version related.

Please look at Tim Peter's statement concerning the security audit...there
is nothing to add..that's the official position from the ZC side and I do
100% second this position. I won't continue responding to such postings and
request as long as the situation is unchanged...this discussion is a waste
of time and we discussed this issue already long enough on this list.  I
find it somewhat bothering and annoying to discuss the same things over and
over again...can we stop this for now?

-aj