[Zope] __getitem__ and returning a PageTemplateFile instance

J Cameron Cooper zope-l at jcameroncooper.com
Tue Oct 18 21:47:23 EDT 2005

Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 03:30:42PM -0500, J Cameron Cooper wrote:
>
>>error_log is by default set to ignore three common types of exceptions.
>>You should remove NotFound from the list if you're getting NotFound
>>exceptions and want to see them.
>

> Ahhh.. Thanks, now I have a traceback, unfortunately it didn't make it any
> more clear to me what the problem is.
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 104, in publish
>   Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 355, in traverse
>   Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 651, in debugError

In Zope 2.7, I see that line raising a debug error. Why it doesn't get
through I don't know, but here's what it says::

  "The object at %s has an empty or missing " \
  "docstring. Objects must have a docstring to be " \
  "published." % URL

That should help you, I think. All Zope objects that are to be published
to the web must have a docstring.

		--jcc

--
"Building Websites with Plone"