[Zope] Excel spreadsheet attachment in dtml-sendmail

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 03:40:34 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

Seeing the problems you're having, may I suggest you look at using
python's excellent "email" package in an external method to generate
these mails rather than suffering with the horrific DTML below?

I think you'd find it much easier to generate the headers needed for
your faxes, and you can even then use smtplib direct if MailHost is
tripping you up. You'll also have MUCH better support for encoding
attachments and building up emails :-)

good luck,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk