[Zope] Python editor in zope?

Sean Dunn sean at troublemakerstudios.com
Fri Sep 2 11:13:57 EDT 2005

I've tried the ExternalEditor feature, and after a couple sessions I get
an error that says it can no longer find the process. This is from
Firefox. But even if that did work for me, I'd never use it since I'm
often working on different platforms in different locations, so it's not
guaranteed that I'll have a good external editor at any given point.

And to reply to Ricardo's post that just came in, I like through-the-web
development.. It's really convenient. Having a web-based sandbox to work
in is actually one of the reasons I'm using Zope instead of some LAMPish
system. Sorry if I seemed like I was complaining about Zope -- I think
it's great.

Thanks for your replies,
Sean