[Zope] Zope startup error: Archetypes: IndexError: list index out of range

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 09:07:09 EDT 2005

Paul Sue wrote:
> OK ... But surely, there must be some way to get Zope/Plone working on Solaris!
>
> I think we have Windows Server 2003 box I can try :)

I'd suggest that is a better option than Solaris, there are more people
doing it in the real world, and so you're more likely to get help if
something DOES go wrong...

Your best bet though, if to get a commodity linux box, which that
Win2003 box could easily be turned into ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk