[Zope] ERROR(200) KeywordIndex unindex_object could not remove documentId -702398584 from index workitems_from. This should not happen.

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Sep 9 13:46:29 EDT 2005

Marco Bizzarri wrote at 2005-9-9 10:16 +0200:
>We are seeing traceback in the event log like this:

There are more bugs in "KeywordIndex" (as someone else noted, this
one has been fixed recently).

You may consider my "ManagableIndex" and its "KeywordIndex".
It has less bugs than the Zope one -- and should you find one,
the fix will almost surely be much quicker than for Zope indexes ;-)

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

--
Dieter