[Zope] filesystem directory view

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 23 19:36:56 EDT 2005

Hi David.  I would recommend at the blob product. I have been using it
with success in CMF. I would consider it a starting point for where you
may want to take it.  If you are looking for something already
developed and ready to go, I would recommend ATManagedFile from Enfold
if you plan on using Plone. It can do a great job of managing files on
the filesystem where your objects also behave as proper citizens in
zope.  It is subclassed from ExternalFile and CMFManagedFile.  I
contributed documentation for it a while back and it also worked
nicely. Hope that helps.

Regards,
David