[Zope] including a ZPT inside a repeat loop

Matthew White mwhite3 at ttsd.k12.or.us
Tue Sep 27 12:02:35 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've got this following bit of ZPT:

	<tal:loop repeat="t	container.py.get_queue(whence=q, userid=userid))">

			Queue Template Goes Here

within queue_template I reference the "t" loop variable.  Unfortunately
this fails with a KeyError, which I'm guessing is because "t" isn't
available to the "queue_template" ZPT.  Is there a way to make "t"
available to "queue_template"?

-mtw

--
Matthew White - District Systems Administrator
Tigard/Tualatin School District

"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in
what direction we are moving."   -Oliver Wendell Holmes