[Zope] possible to do /search/ over multiple zope instance homes?

chris_beaumont at ncafe.com chris_beaumont at ncafe.com
Wed Sep 28 12:41:48 EDT 2005

Dear Chris,

This is not the only answer, but I think its a good one. If you take care to use the absolute_url() function to generate URLs you can easily use a standalone web search tool like htdig, running under Apache,  to spider all of your visble content, and provide unified search results across any number of hosts or even domains. Its a hack, but it has some advantages - like being super easy to set up, and only showing linked, 'viewable-by-Anonymous users' content by default.

Chris

seberino at spawar.navy.mil wrote ..