[Zope] python 2.4.3

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Apr 4 00:05:22 EDT 2006

--On 3. April 2006 21:10:50 +0100 Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>
wrote:

> Andreas Jung wrote:
>>
>> Zope 2.9.2 was out before Python 2.4.3 so you can not expect to be a
>> supported version so far. I doubt that the bugfixes will influcence the
>> funcitonality of Zope.
>

> Come on, there's no reason to go scare mongering about Python 2.4.3.

huh? :-) I just wanted to say that using a newer _minor_ Python version
was really never a problem. And the time of 2.9.3 will of course support
Python 2.4.3 but 2.9.3 is not on the roadmap so far.

-aj

   -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
  -   E-mail: info at zopyx.com   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -