[Zope] Getting www.domain.com:8080/manage to go through Apache

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:04:03 EDT 2006

ok - I've got further on with this which is great but not the final bit...

Using the below as a test before re-writing to a secure port I get the zope
pop-up password prompt which then gives me the three-panes of the admin
screen.

*However* these panes all fill with 404s, page not found which seems strange
considering I am able to get the login and front page ok..

NameVirtualHost xxx.xxx.x.x:80
<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.x.x:80>
ServerName dev.domain.com
RewriteEngine On