[Zope] (no subject)

barrett-zope at smithweb.us barrett-zope at smithweb.us
Thu Aug 3 06:36:12 EDT 2006

I'm new to Zope, though I've been writing Python for some time.  I have a fresh installation to which I've added a simple Python script (code below) in the root directory.  When I test the script through the ZMI or attempt to access it via the web, I get an error:

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: You are not allowed to access localtime in this context

I'm logged in as a Manager and have tried setting the Proxy of the script to both Manager and Owner, to no avail.

Can someone please help me understand what is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks

code of the script:

import time
t=time.localtime()