[Zope] defunct process with os.spawn*

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:49:57 EDT 2006

Guys, I must say that I really appreciate your attention, that's
pretty cool to have such a nice people to give support to newbies like
me.

Based on what got here I found a solution that worked for me:

pid_test,st=os.waitpid(jpid,os.WNOHANG)

Now, let's go for the next trouble...

Cheers,
Alan

On 02/08/06, Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> wrote:
> You need to call os.waitpid() at some point to clean up finished
> processes.
>
> - C
>
> On Aug 2, 2006, at 1:59 PM, Jonathan wrote:
>

> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan" <alanwilter at gmail.com>

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.