[Zope] Zope 2.9 Product Refreshing

Reinoud van Leeuwen reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
Mon Aug 7 08:15:50 EDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 10:12:42PM +1000, James Davies wrote:
> We have Zeo, but running a seperate instance of zope for each site is still
> too much (We probably host around 50 sites at the moment, and growing. The
> only economical way to do this is to put multiple sites in one zope
> instance).

Still you can shutdown 1 ZEO client; update products there and start it up
again... There will be some performance degradation but the sites stay
up... (and I hope you've got enough ZEO clients so that bringing 1 down
will not cause severe problems...)

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
http://www.xs4all.nl/~reinoud