[Zope] Zope 2.9 Product Refreshing

John Schinnerer john at eco-living.net
Mon Aug 7 17:57:11 EDT 2006

Since I never knew the refresh tab was a fragile hack, it always worked
fine for me... :-)

Are you saying that a "really good" solution for this is in the hands of
python developers, not zope developers?
In that case it seems far off, if ever, since zope is only one of many
many applications using python.
I would settle for another fragile hack that works, I guess.
The volume of posts so far would seem to indicate that it's not a
trivial topic...

John S.