[Zope] Zope 2.9 Product Refreshing

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Aug 8 06:36:26 EDT 2006

FWIW, the session data problem can be solved with the use of a ZODB
session data container that is not stored in RAM  (e.g. an SDC that is
not /temp_folder/session_data), or a reimplentation of a session manager
that uses a relational database or the filesystem.

The proxy error issue should be solved by using multiple Zope servers
and a load balancer which allows you to remove each from the service
pool before restarting it.

- C