POUND/VHM AND ZOPE HELL!!! was: Re: [Zope] Can't Find This Bug!

beno - purabachata at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 11:35:05 EDT 2006

So...
* I cannot find any IP addresses in Z2.log that these clients would be using to access their sites.
* I can find plenty of examples of my own IP address, so I know it's logging correctly.
Therefore, it would appear that the requests coming from these clients aren't reaching Zope. DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT CONCLUSION?

However, if they *aren't* reaching Zope, why do they receive a screen message like this: "Zope \n Welcome to Web.vi" where web.vi is my personal site?

TIA,
beno