[Zope] MailBoxer Question

beno zope at 2012.vi
Tue Aug 22 12:53:25 EDT 2006

Joerg Baach wrote:
> "For example: To subscribe to the list send a mail with the subject (not
> the body) subscribe (without quotes!) to foo at yourMailHost.yourDomain."

Yes, I did read that. I must misunderstand it. This is what I think it
means, and I'm wrong, because my email client won't let me send it:

rejoice at http://202.71.106.119:7080/MailHost/manage_main.rejoice.2012.vi

Can you provide me with a correct example of it? I did read the
instructions. What they lack is examples for those of us less
technically inclined than the author :)

As far as Andreas' comment of switching to Mailman, dunno why, but
Mailman requires cgi scripts, and I use Pound as reverse proxy directly
to Zope, so I don't even know how to run cgi scripts, since Zope doesn't
support them. That's why I googled up MailBoxer, and it looks like a
good product.
TIA,
beno