[Zope] Access Rule getUserName problem

Josh Burvill jburvill at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 02:16:20 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have this script (see below) set as an access rule for a folder. When it
is run directly it prints out the correct user. But when it runs indirectly
as an access rule (ie when accessing some other object in the folder, the
user is always "Anonymous User".

I am using Zope 2.8.6-final, python 2.3.5, win32.

I am using simpleuserfolder and sessioncrumbler in part of the site, but it
also happens with a regular user folder and normal http authentication.

Thanks

request=container.REQUEST

the_user=_.SecurityGetUser().getUserName()
print the_user

context.audit_trail_sql(bigbird_user=the_user, \
                        request_form=request.form, \
                        request_url=request['ACTUAL_URL'], \
                        client_ip=request['REMOTE_ADDR'])

return printed