[Zope] Re: Zope behind iis

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 09:25:00 EDT 2006

Hi Max,

Max M wrote:
>> (Having seen a server wiped out via an IIS security hole, I just don't
>> trust it on a public IP - long time ago, but once bitten, twice shy!)
>
> Hmmm ... then try making a mistake in your apache httpd.conf and turn on
> proxy by mistake.

Sure - but I'm much more worried about mistakes that others have made
that I could not possibly know about. Within limits, I can do something
to manage my own risk, and in any event it is my responsibility - but I
don't want to buy an unquantifiable risk off someone else.

--

Regards,

PhilK

"Human language continually changes, innit."
- Stephen Juan