[Zope] download a file in a specific folder in the filesystem

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:52:34 EDT 2006

Hi! Thanks for your replies.

But for what I want LocalFS or ExtFile sounds too much, specially
because I just need to download. Either, I did not realise yet well
what Richard purposed... However, I tried that:

with a external method
   fname = os.path.join(jobdir,'results.zip')
   file = open(fname,'rb').read()
   return file

but instead of having the file downloaded, it is printed in my
browser, as if it was a ascii file. I guess I need to add a mime type
property here, but I am running out of ideas.

Any commentary would be very welcome.
Cheers,
Alan

--