[Zope] LocalFS cut and paste across LocalFS instaces

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 31 03:22:55 EDT 2006

I have a zope system (Zope 2.9.2) that needs to be able to cut and paste
between different instances of LocalFS.  Specifically, I have two LocalFS
instances, LFS1 and LFS2.  The two local files systems are disjoint and
image different parts of the local file directory tree.  What I need to be
able to do is to cut and paste files and directories fom one instance to
the other.  The clipboard object appears to be missing adequate contest to
cut and paste across instances.  Has anyone modified the LocalFS product
to handle, say, cutting a a file from LFS1 and pasting it into LFS2?