[Zope] zope migration (plone related)

chris h chris123 at magma.ca
Mon Dec 4 22:16:34 EST 2006

On Monday 04 December 2006 13:34, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> However, Zope will post much less hurdles than Plone.
> Ask the Plone mailing list about how to migrate from an ancient
> Plone to a current version.

As always thanks for your insightfull comments Dieter.

The plone guys tell me to talk to you guys as its a data.fs issue..:)
I'll work this out eventually, it will be painfull however given that plone
upgrades are incremental. Given the age of this system Im not sure its worth
the effort so perhaps I;ll figure out some way to extract the user data and
simply start from scratch. Lots of reading ahead first though.

/ch