[Zope] MailHost with SSL

Ferhat Ayaz ferhat.ayaz at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:21:19 EST 2006

Oh, you should belive me. It appears just 'after' adding
SecureMailHost to the Folder. (I'm not coding, just adding new Zope
Object via management Interface) After then you can configure user/
password.
But this was not, what I was looking for, becaus I was not able to
bind it with my existing Mail Template. The dropdownmenu shows only
the old MailHost and not the new added SecureMailHost instance while
configuring the Mail Template

Greets,
Ferhat