[Zope] Simple Question

eXt news.crumbler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 02:07:07 EST 2006

Dnia piątek, 8 grudnia 2006 00:32, Nancy Donnelly napisał:
> Hmmm. I have a problem. The following code works perfectly with the system I
have set up on about 400 pages...something I clearly wouldn't want to
re-edit...*except* for the 2nd line, which calls a script. Now, that second
line *by itself* works just fine!! I've tested both the above scenarios. But
in combination, it doesn't work. Why?

I've got a piece of code that works and at the same time doesn't work. This
code calls a script that works but at the same time doesn't work. Of course I
won't tell you what kind of error I get and I won't show you my traceback.
Nancy, what is wrong with my code?

Are you able to help my? No? Sorry but no one will be able to help you if you
keep defining your problems like that.

--
Jakub Wisniowski