[Zope] Preserving Context

Javier Subervi javier_subervi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 03:41:56 EST 2006

Hi;
I have a page template which I use to catch and customize 404 errors. In that page, I call a script that offers site navigation. Since I have several sites within a portal, I decided to move all common elements (such as this page) to a central "root" location from which all sites could draw. However, when I did that, this page returned the navigation of that "root" dir! That's not what I want, of course. How do I preserve context for the called script, such that when the page is called, it passes the context from where it was called to the script in question?
TIA,
Javier

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.