[Zope] Re: Preserving Context

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Tue Dec 12 13:41:53 EST 2006

traverse_subpath works for me just fine. if you placed the 'tst' python script in your root folder (and this script contains the line "return str(traverse_subpath)" ) you should get:

http:/your.web.site/tst      -> should return an empty list []
http:/your.web.site/tst/folderA     -> should return: ['folderA']
http:/your.web.site/tst/folderB/folderC    -> should return ['folderB', 'folderC']

What version of zope are you running? (I am running zope 2.9.2 on a linux box).

Jonathan