[Zope] usering module problem on zope 2.8.8

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 19:12:23 EST 2006

I basicly copy what I have from 2.8 to 2.9
its the same problem with the self generated python constructor and the self constructor that I made
both worked in 2.8 but won't for 2.9

my constructor look like this using

<dtml-with "shpTypeClass.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
 <dtml-call "propertysheets.shpTypePoint_desc.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
 <dtml-if NoRedir>
  <dtml-return name="this">
 <dtml-else>
  <dtml-if DestinationURL>
   <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(DestinationURL+'/manage_workspace')">
  <dtml-else>
   <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(URL2+'/manage_workspace')">
  </dtml-if>
 </dtml-if>
</dtml-with>

the error is

Time2006/12/27 19:48:33.523 GMT+8
User Name (User Id)admin (admin)
Request URLhttp://localhost/test/manage_addProduct/shpProcessing/shpTypeClass_factory/shpTypeClass_add
Exception TypeTypeError
Exception Valuedefault __new__ takes no parameters

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Zope2.App.startup, line 240, in commit
Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
Module transaction._transaction, line 380, in commit
Module transaction._transaction, line 378, in commit
Module transaction._transaction, line 433, in _commitResources
Module ZODB.Connection, line 484, in commit
Module ZODB.Connection, line 526, in _commit
Module ZODB.Connection, line 553, in _store_objects
Module ZODB.serialize, line 407, in serialize
Module ZODB.serialize, line 416, in _dump
Module copy_reg, line 70, in _reduce_ex
TypeError: default __new__ takes no parameters

what is the problem??