[Zope] Re: major problems placing authentication on an extranet site-security flaw?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:54:26 EST 2006

I take the point that I approached this issue from the wrong standpoint and
apologise for that. This was perhaps born out of a little frustration. I was
never rude though. Also I feel that Plone has usabillity which sits above
it's prettyness. It is a well designed interface graphically but also has
very strong non graphical usability elements.

--
Michael