[Zope] Re: major problems placing authentication on an extranet site-security flaw?

George Lee georgeleejr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:18:39 EST 2006

michael nt milne <michael.milne at ...> writes:

> HiI have major problems here trying to set-up authentication over a
> whole Plone site using Zope.

I'm not going to get involved in the large Zope security discussion but I will
post an additional something to plone-users in reply to the more narrow problem.
If you want additional help with it there, we'll need more details and debugging
from you. I usually like to help folks figure out bugs because it's a nice
problem solving stint, but I can't do much without more info.

Peace,
George