[Zope] TextIndexNG extensions for Windows, please share if you have them

Owen K oekelly at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 14 11:07:51 EST 2006

Do you have TextIndexNG  (2 or 3) extensions for Windows that work with
Python 2.3.5 ?
If yes, please share them !    :)

Although there are some files on sf.net that are labelled for python 2.3
(TextIndexNGExtensions-2.02.win32-py2.3.exe,
python-Levenshtein-0.10.win32-py2.3.exe) one of these throws the following
error

error: Python was built with version 6 of Visual Studio, and extensions need
to be built with the same version of the compiler, but it isn't installed.

Or perhaps you are already using exactly those files with Python 2.3.5, in
which case I would conclude that the error I see is somehow misleading.

Thanks,

Owen