[Zope] Does Zope 3.2 need to use a separate instance of twisted?

Mark, Jonathan (Integic) jonathan.mark at integic-hc.com
Thu Feb 16 14:31:08 EST 2006

My website already had an existing install of twisted. I then installed Zope 3.2, and it looks to me as if Zope 3.2 installed a second version of twisted.
Does Zope 3.2 install a modified or hacked version of twisted?
If not, how hard would it be to modify Zope 3.2 to use the existing version? I don't see any reason to have a current version of twisted that I use for everything else, and then an older version that Zope 3.2 uses.